If you would prefer to purchase this record directly from AJ Suede, you can do so through his website.
If you would prefer to purchase this record directly from Specswizard, you can do so by directly messaging him through his Bandcamp page.
- The eleventh record in the Crane City Music collection (See the whole collection)
- Only one pressing of 500 copies, released on December 15, 2020. Once these are sold out, they’re gone for good
- Pressed on 140g black vinyl, each copy is individually numbered
- Cover design by Seattle artist Damascus Purnell
- Liner notes written by Martin Douglas (KEXP)
- Specially mastered for vinyl by Adam Gonsalves (Telegraph Mastering)
A split vinyl of quarantine protest jams from two Seattle heavy-hitters.
“Floyd by Specswizard is today’s Song of the Day, in honor of Juneteenth.” –KEXP
“AJ Suede delivers next-level lyricism…” –Insomniac Magazine